Sunday 15 January 2017

I'm not asking you to be perfect

If you can't admit
If you were right or wrong
Then me & you can't be friends
If you cannot apologize
When you have wrong me
Then we shouldn't be talking
If you never be upfront with me
Then I can never trust you
If you cannot commit yourself to anything
Then you shouldn't be using these three letters "I love you"
If you are not willing to work things out
Then never in your life ask me to give you a second chance
If you can't face me right now
Then never challenge me in the future
If I still listen to you
Answer your call &
Reply to your messages
But you still questioning where my heart & loyalty lies
Then you will never be serious about anything in your life
I'm not asking you to be perfect
But if you can't recognized anything right or wrong
& get your act together
Then you can never be real with me
Without wasting each others time
We have to keep the distance from each other
For the sake of the peace
Lets be Friends in distance
We will greet each other when we meet or bump at each other

#Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment