Thursday 12 January 2017

Lost in the jungle


 Whether there is a confusion or not
But I just no longer understand the word "blessing" means anymore
In fact
I would say
It has lost its meaning
Like for real

What is a blessing without forces these days?
Is there any difference between a blessing or miracle?

And the worst part
Somehow the victim of faulplay victory
Are doing a wonderful job in marketing the ideal of it
As a starters
Just  to revoke the craving out of you
Then instruct you
As a motivation
To say
Work work work
For what you believe in
Or what you think you deserve

(Knowing very well that it will rise questions after questions,
You will condemn and equally hungry for to do anything)
And that
Is your weakness point

To be your own slave for your own dreams
(Which may sound reasonable, as the Bible also says god help those who help themselves, which means you have to do something before god can do something)
But the question is to what extent should one reach
Without going against what is acclaimed is god time
And avoiding the fact that you only live once "YOLO" motto
(for which this might confused you, lead us and divide us)
Without beating about the bush
It has.


Who is your role model?
That is for you to consider
(Because that person has the power, a will over you)
For guidance to the direction you want to see yourself going without feeling remorseful in the future
Instead of running errand to achieve someone else visions with your own life
My...
Is me

I don't know about you
But what I know
I'm the only one who pursuit me
If I want to
I know I can
I'm the only one
Who has the greatest chance to know what is my strength level is from the rest beside God

And sometimes it is discovered by random person or people
But who allow them to be able to do that
Its you
Only you

No comments:

Post a Comment