Tuesday 22 September 2020

Soul food

Speak into your soul

As you are walking to your destination

You should have all the answers you need

When you ask all the right questions

-

Shh...

Listen

What?

The silence

Eh...

Can't you hear the quietness?

No

How would you have heard when you are the one making noise?

Okay, I be quiet

-

This is what I need

Feel how peaceful it could be

If only we could bring heaven and earth

See how it could be

-

This quietness

Brings sores to the warm condition

It closes that gap of indecisive

I find myself sleeping

-

Listen

Can we ever listen?

Before we can hear

-

I

I

I

Better get used to it

Better get used to it

-

Life can be a turmoil

You might feel isolated

You may get distracted easily

And peace might be the only requirement you needed

-

#KMGquote

No comments:

Post a Comment