Tuesday 22 September 2020

Within

Love don't die

Love that fades

Love got me here

Love can you pull me

-

Within I can't detach myself from you

The memories keep playing on my mind

I can't even keep track of what I'm doing

I just live as the time goes

-

I loved that human with my whole heart

When I said I do it was never for the clout

I meant every word I said during vows

Here now everything has taken its tall on me

-

I ma being tested?

I never signed for this

This was not what I had in mind when I said I do

-

It ain't easy to be a widower

Take it easy with me

It aint easy

It ain't easy

-

I miss my spouse that is why I can't open myself for anyone else

I don't see myself being loved like my dear did

It won't be the same

It can't be the same

-

#KMGquote

No comments:

Post a Comment